By accessing our programs and services (the “Program”) from CreatingWithin (“us,” “we” or “our”) you and Stephanie Wilamowsky agree to the following legal terms and conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before purchasing a program or service from us.
All content on creatingwithin is our property and is protected by United States intellectual property laws. This includes, but is not limited to, words, information, documents, photographs, design, graphics, and all other registered and unregistered (“Content”) unless otherwise stated.
When you use this website you agree that you will not copy, steal, or duplicate my Content without my permission. You may link back any blog post or articles on creatingwithin (“Website”), as long as you clearly state credit in the blog post or page and provide hyperlinks back to this Website. Any unauthorized use of my Content is a violation of these Terms and I reserve the right to prosecute in a court of law.
I truly believe in all my products and services and hope that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Due to the nature of these courses and services, however, no refunds will be issued.
COACHING PACKAGES & SERVICES
I do not offer refunds or cancellations. You agree to make timely and full payments. If you choose to terminate your program, you may be considered to receive a credit within creatingwithin.com for the amount paid to be used for future packages or services.
We accept credit card payments via PayPal only. No cash or checks accepted.
In order to use and access some of our programs and services, you may be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you provide will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
You agree that CreatingWithin and Stephanie Wilamowsky has the right to use your feedback whether in the form of emails, surveys, comments, discussions in program-related forums, coaching calls, or otherwise, for the purposes of marketing or promoting our programs and services.
By purchasing our programs and services, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your results of any kind. We do not guarantee that you will get any results using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing in our programs or service is a promise or guarantee to you of such results.
- Stephanie Wilamowsky does not diagnose, prescribe, treat, cure, or heal any physical, mental, or emotional illness(es). St is NOT a licensed Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Psychiatrist, Mental Health Counselor or Medical Doctor and ALWAYS recommends that her clients seek appropriate medical and/or professional help at all times.
- Any and all services sessions provided by Stephanie Wilamowsky are an aid to general wellness and are not a substitute for medical diagnosis, medical care, medical treatments or medications.
- All information obtained through any service offered on this web site (whether through Blog posts, workshops, course, 1:1 Coaching or Group Coaching) is not intended to constitute professional legal, medical, or financial advice.
- Actions taken by any client based on any part of the service(s) received are the full and complete responsibility of aforementioned client.
- You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless the reader/healer their heirs, relatives, agents or assignees in perpetuity and throughout all known and unknown universes.
- Any information provided during these services or any other statements made during same shall be considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law.
- Stephanie Wilamowsky makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, with respect to accuracy, relevancy, or quality of information or services offered through this web site.
- Stephanie Wilamowsky hereby disclaims any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damages (including, without limitation: physical, mental, special, indirect, incidental or consequential) caused in regard to any information and/or any suggestion(s) or advice provided to client during any service offered through this web site, regardless of whether resulting from any other cause whatsoever.
We reserve the right to update our Terms of Service at any time. Such amendments are effective immediately by us posting the new Terms of Service on this Program website at insearchofsheila.com. Any use of the Program by you after an amendment is made means you accept these amendments.
If you would like more information or have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please email us at email@example.com