Do you know that places and things hold energy, especially homes; they leave an imprint that lingers around from pervious owners?
Homes and bodies are not just made of purely physical matter; they also vibrate with quiet, invisible energy. This is why doing a spiritual cleanse prior to moving into any place is important, because you need to clear away all the emotional and psychic “garbage” that may have gathered over years or even hundred of years within a space.
However, there are times when a basic spiritual cleansing may not be enough and you will have to look into different alternatives. When the energies in a place are too harsh and not in alignment with yours it will often interfere with your inner and external world; making your atmosphere desperately uncomfortable. You may find yourself moodier, experiencing negative emotions more frequently and we all know that experiencing low frequency type of emotions on a constant basis, will affect your external world in negatively as your point of attraction directly coincides with your emotional state. You should also know that the atmosphere and mood of people within a space also affect the space itself.
The apartment, I first purchased when I was 21 years old, came with pretty harsh energies ‘yin spirit’ when I go it, at the time I never did a cleansing prior to moving in. So combine moving into an apartment that already has bad energy flow and mix that, with the energies of my then partner who suppressed all his issues and emotions. Overtime those repressed sides of himself began spewing over mixing in with the already funky energy in the house. It ended up creating a hostile environment to live in, until eventually the house “kicked us out”. Exactly two months after we made two years of living in that apartment; my relationship fell apart and soon after we both moved out of that apartment.
Which is quite funny come to think of it, because when I spoke with my Angel right around the time I was in the process of closing on the apartment; my Angel warned me that the apartment I chose only had a two-year cycle for me, and that after two years; it would kick me out… (Although, what I didn’t know at that time was that the house was going to “kick me out” by having my relationship come to an end. )
This human experience is so darn fascinating to me. I love being able to see the inner workings of how the Universe – Source Energy – GOD takes care of the “HOW” something is going to happen… Even when “how” it happens causes you growing pains. Yet when you are able to overcome them and arrive at a new destination, you can then reflect back and see the big picture of “how” everything in the end worked out. Even when you couldn’t see “how” it would.
It’s important to be aware and in tune when you are looking to move into a new place.
If it doesn’t feel right, follow your feelings. Everyone has the ability to “feel” this energy. Which the Chinese call this energy ‘chi’ it flows through the environment, through buildings, and through the human body; some of us have a more heightened awareness than others, but everyone has the potential to sense the quality of energy around them.
Homes can be friendly and warm, or cold, angry and hostile. There are kind homes and aggressive homes, lucky homes and unlucky homes. The more intense the energy, the easier it is to become aware of it. Sometimes the energy of spaces is stronger than the combined energy of its owners/residents, and other times the personality of the home owners dominates. Therefore you must keep the Chi moving all the time.
Homes can be friendly and warm, or cold, angry and hostile. The more intense the energy, the easier it is to become aware of it. Click To Tweet
When chi is quiet, it simply stagnates and attracts what is known as ‘yin spirit’ which has little power to attract good fortune. Which is why there should be an abundant supply of yang energy. Yang chi is constantly moving, never coming to standstill. Which is where Feng Shui comes into play Feng Shui means ‘wind water’ and is the practice of creating a happy living environment within the home-one that is positive and beneficial at all times…
How to Create and Keep The Chi Energy Flowing
Feng shui is based on the principle that life in the material world should be made as pleasant as possible and to do this one should live in harmony with the chi energy that encompasses your space and that transforms with the passing of time.
The items Iisted below are simple enough that even those who have no concept on Feng Shui can easily do and it will help raise the vibration of any home and those that resides in it by performing these cleansing rituals every couples of months:
- Keep a home clean, organized and cluttered free, energies become stuck in places that are very cluttered, dirty and unorganized.
- Open doors and windows daily, early in the morning to suck in fresh and bring in the winds from outside. Keep in mind you should open at least two doors or windows to create the flow of chi.
- Occasionally change the furniture of the home, or create a new arrangement of it this helps move the energy around. Every time you makes changes, you must be conscious that you are refreshing the energy by moving the chi.
- Clean under the carpets regularly, since this moves out chi as well vacuuming under your bed to clear the space.
- At least ones a year undertake ‘spring cleaning’
- Burning sage, incense, candles, or burning oils increase the vibration of a home and can uplift the overall mood. Frankincense, Sandalwood, Rose and Balsam fire are particularly effective for stimulating the pineal gland and raising frequency.
- Always keep fresh flowers and/or plants in your home. Flowers bring life to any place and they also absorb all the unwanted energies from an environment. Keep fresh flowers and/or plants that are lush and healthy around. Throw out any plants and/or flowers that are dying or unhealthy.
- Consider incorporating COLOR to your home walls. Color has the power to change the entire energy of an environment. Color can change a mood, activate your emotions and affect your subconscious. The impact of color is greater than just what you see through your eyes; it also has a vibration that affects you both physiologically and psychologically.
- Sound helps raise the vibration of an environment. Playing instrumental, meditation music, or any type of music that is soothing can be played in the house for a little while to raise the vibration of the home and people who reside in it.
Now over to you, reflect:
How are the energies in your home, have you ever done a spiritual cleanse to your home?