I have been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by http://crystalmoons.wordpress.com/
Thank you Yamyah!
I admire you for being who you are, for being open & for sharing your inner wisdom with everyone who comes across your pages. Oh yea can’t forget… I love the Blue hair it fits you beautifully! For any of you who have not been on her blog, I recommend that you check it out. She is an all around interesting & unique individual with an abundance of LOVE to share with those who are willing to accept it.
In accepting this award, I must follow three rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to seven nominees.
Here is to sharing seven random things about myself that you wouldn’t yet know:
1. My favorite tree is the Cherry Blossom – ( with that one of my dreams is to get married in a garden that is filled with Cherry Blossom trees…
2. I’ve always had a fascination with Buddha, I have about 35 different Buddha’s in my home… including my dog who I named Buddha lol… ( I don’t know what it is but looking at Buddha’s just makes me feel peaceful & very happy within)
3. A few years back, I played World of Warcraft for an entire year… :/
4. I’ve been contemplating the meaning of life since I came into existence… from the ages of 5 -15 I felt very alone, never felt that I was from this planet and at times thought I was crazy.
5. I’ve been passionate about the youth and children from a very young age. I know that a major part of my life mission is to give children a 2nd chance at life. To allow children and teens to realize that there are always alternatives to despair & giving up, to inspire them to become the best version of who they are, to help them speak up, voice their questions, speak their minds & seek what is real in life and not just temporary “highs” that are so easily available to them. All in all to impress upon them to “ Think for Yourself ” & to seek who they are & not be afraid to show the world despite how different they may feel!
6. I am in love with Love yet even more I’ve longed for the kind of LOVE many will call a fairy tale in this world of duality. Yet, I have a strong sense of faith within me that I cannot shake. In this lifetime of mine, I will experience the eternal concept of TRUE-LOVE. The sacred bond shared between Twin-Flames to not only boost our evolution but create a chain-effect that shall magnify and significantly extend the light of love.
7. The smell of Incense and the sight of candles warm’s my heart & makes me feel all fuzzy
My seven nominees have been chosen, they are, in no particular order:
The blogs above are one’s that inspire me, allow me to gain a new perspective each time I read them and overall contribute to my growth in one shape or form.
Love, Laugh and Be one with all,